The Oasis Travel Northern Ireland Cruise fair is back, bigger and bigger than ever at Titanic Belfast on the 8th and 9th September.
So, even before they put out the gangplank, we have compiled ten great reasons to choose a cruise. As if you need another reason!
Ten reasons to book a cruise at the Northern Ireland cruise fair this year:
- Variety; as they say variety is the spice of life. How about snorkelling in Barbados or taking in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains? Not your thing? How about sipping a whisky in the Highlands and Islands … marvelling at Norwegian fjords … getting romantic on the Blue Danube … or getting’ on down with country music? If you thought cruising was solely about Caribbean islands, it’s time to reassess!
- Hassle Free Travel; Step on board, unpack and it feels like the world comes to you. The world is your oyster with the comfort and convenience of a cruise and next year it could be easier than ever before as, on 7 July, Oasis Travel partners with Celebrity Cruises to whisk 130 canny local travellers off by chartered jet, direct from Belfast International Airport, to the port of Venice where they will join the stunning Celebrity Constellation for a seven night luxury Mediterranean cruise.
- Dining; could you be a floating foodie? Food is one of life’s greatest pleasures, and delicious gourmet dining comes as standard on a cruise, plus creative casual options and often spectacular midnight feasts to delight the eyes as well as the palate! Many cruise ships feature amazing speciality restaurants as well as their all-inclusive experiences. Just right when you want to (pardon the pun) push the boat out!
- Time; cruising gives you time to reconnect with your nearest and dearest. Break the shackles of the 9-5 and re-discover your partner, family and friends.
- Entertainment; some of the best shows can be found on the high seas. Glamorous show girls with feathers and jewels, big band shows and epic musicals, dancing to live music and revving up the excitement at the ship’s casino …not to mention the on-board kid’s entertainment for all ages.
- Value; from high-end to family friendly packages, all-inclusive cruising packages can be wonderful value for money. Where else will you find great, well-maintained and serviced accommodation, 3+ meals, a full slate of shipboard activities, nightly entertainment and a constantly changing panorama outside your ‘hotel’ window, and all with the glitz of on-board life?
- Fashion; choose your cruise to suit your style. Be comfortable in those Bermuda shorts, or embrace your inner fashionista by dressing for dinner every night.
- Pamper and relax; Today’s cruise ship spas are up there with the world’s best. From calming retreats perfect for pure relaxation or hedonistic high-tech havens ideal for luxurious full-body pampering. Make time to
- Making new friends; boarding a cruise ship can do wonders for your social life. Congeniality is the name of the game. Meet new, like-minded people from all over the world and share your experiences and travels … you need never be lonely on a cruise ship.
- Romance; moonlight on water is a sure-fire aphrodisiac! Savour your days at sea and, on your shore excursions, visit some of the most romantic places in the world … or just have a private candle lit dinner in your suite. Sure to put a spark in any relationship.
As an added bonus, when you attend the Oasis Travel Northern Ireland Cruise Fair, not only will you get to talk to friendly knowledgeable staff but you can also do a good deed for charity. Angel Wishes is a Northern Ireland Charity that supports local kids fighting cancer, granting wishes and spreading smiles. Help spread that love by buying one of the Angel Wishes raffle ticket at the Oasis Travel Northern Ireland Cruise Fair and you could win a fabulous Mediterranean cruise.
For further information on the Oasis Travel Northern Ireland Cruise Fair and to book your seat at an expert presentation from one of the great global names in cruising go online at www.oasis-travel.co.uk.