Join us on a trip to the Dutch bulb fields – ablaze with colour during April. Marvel in this ultimate springtime experience as visitors from around the world travel to Holland for the ‘Greatest Flower Show on Earth’. You will also have the opportunity to visit Amsterdam and historic Volendam as you explore the Dutch countryside.
Departing 15th April 2019
From £699 per person sharing
• Return flights from Belfast to Amsterdam with easyJet
• All airport taxes and security charges
• 1 piece of checked 15kgs baggage
• Executive coaching for the duration of the tour
• 4 nights accommodation in the 4* De Rijper Hotel
• Breakfast and 3 course evening meals
• Entry to the Keukenhof Gardens
• Cruise on Lake Ijsselmeer and Steam Train journey
• Full day tour to Zaanse Schans and Volenham
• Free time to explore Amsterdam
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Optional Extra: Single room supplement – £136
Note: A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour.
Flight times (correct at time of print)
Outward 09.35am Arrive 12.10pm
Return 9.45pm Arrive 10.30pm
Hotel De Rijpar
Set in a secluded rural village, this hotel is housed in 3 buildings beside a river that flows through Natuurreservaat Eilandspolder. Modest rooms feature plain decor, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Each building has its own casual dining room, plus a bar and a terrace.
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting, terms and conditions apply, based on 2 adults