With it’s spectacular coastline, sprawling mansions and glorious sunshine, it’s no surprise that Lake Como in Italy has been drawing in an A-list crowd for decades. Crystal clear lakes are framed by majestic snow capped peaks and emerald green slopes are encircled by ancient villas and quaint little lakeside villages.
Departing 17th April, 19th June & 2nd October 2019
From £879 per person sharing (April & October)
From £899 per person sharing (June)
• Return flights from Belfast to Milan with Ryanair
• Airport taxes and security charges
• 1 piece of checked in 20kg baggage
• 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Hotel Britannia Excelsior
• All-inclusive package including buffet breakfast, packed or buffet lunch and 4 course buffet dinner
• Open bar from 10:00am to 11:30pm serving hot and cold drinks, local beers, wines, spirits, sparkling wine and soft drinks
• Entertainment most evenings
• Private boat tour of the Lake with a stop in Bellagio
• Full day excursion to Lake Maggiore with optional extra to visit the islands
• Berina Express with a visit to St. Moritz
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Optional extra: Single room supplement – £105 per person
Not Included: Italian Tourist tax collected by the hotel on arrival, approximately 4.00 euro per person per day
Flight times: (correct at time of print)
Outward 6:30 am – Arrives 9:55 am
Return 10:20 am – Arrives 11:55 am
All inclusive package
The classic all-inclusive at the Hotel Britannia Excelsior includes drinks at the bubbles bar from 10.00am until closing at midnight (last order 11:45pm) and drinks (except spirits) at the lido and infinity pool until 6:00pm. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also included in the Queen Victoria restaurant, lunch and dinner at the lido’s pizzeria, and 20% discount in all of the other restaurants of the resort.
Note: A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour.