Skier’s paradise: luxury hotel at the bottom of the slopes with amazing mountain views.
If you missed your ski holiday this year – treat yourself in 2022, without breaking the bank!
Or, if you’ve never skied but would like to try it – why not book a break to the Hotel Rila in Borovets?
Test you ski skills, and then people watch as the skiers master the slopes, relax & unwind in the spa – or enjoy a day trip to the capital, Sofia, for some sightseeing and retail therapy.
This hotel really ticks all the boxes, a landmark in the resort of Borovets.
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. . The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
* Return flight Belfast International to Sofia with Jet2
* Airport taxes and security charges
* 1 piece of 22kgs checked baggage
* Return transfers from the airport to your hotel
* 7 nights accommodation in 4* Rila Hotel, Borovets
* Half-board basis
* 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
* Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
Single room supplement – available on request
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
PLEASE NOTE: Twin room with extra bed is a rollaway bed
Contact Limavady Travel:
Tel: 028 777 62727
Email: [email protected]
price is based on 2 adults sharing a twin room.
8th Jan & 15th Jan 2022 = £879pp
22nd & 29th Jan 2022 = £899pp
5th Feb 2022 = £949pp
12th Feb 2022 = £1249pp (mid term)
19th Feb 2022 = £929pp