A fantastic short break family holiday with visits to some of the UK’s top family fun parks. Visit the Alton Towers Resort, home to CBeebies Land – the only place where you can meet and play with your favourite CBeebies characters – with unique themed rides, attractions and live entertainment.
The West Midland Safari Park offers a range of amusement rides, and the opportunity to get up close to many animals found in the wilds of Africa.
Finish the holiday at Blackpool’s famous Pleasure Beach – home to Nickelodeon Land and a range of rides designed to excite and thrill the whole family.
Departing 6th July & 10th August 2019
from £349 per adult sharing
£209 per child (U12) sharing with 2 adults
• Return overnight foot passenger ferry crossings with Stena Line – Belfast/Liverpool
• 4 berth en-suite, inside cabin
• Executive coaching from Liverpool
• 2 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Holiday Inn Express, Walsall
• English breakfast in the hotel only
• Visit to West Midland Safari Park, including amusement rides wristband
• Entrance to the Alton Towers Resort theme park
• 1 day entry ticket to Nickelodeon Land – Blackpool Pleasure Beach with wrist band
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting, terms and conditions apply, based on 2 adults sharing. Child price based on U12 sharing with 2 adults