Visit Highclere Castle, where fans of ‘Downton Abbey’ can explore his home made famous in the television series. Visit Royal Windsor, bustling with its rich history, quaint shops and the home to the world’s oldest and largest inhabited castle, and take the opportunity to be amazed at the botanical gardens at Kew – home to a vast array of tropical plants. A tour not to be missed!
Departing 2nd May & 5th September 2020
From £389 per person sharing
• Return flights from Belfast City Airport to London Heathrow with Aer Lingus.
• Hand luggage
• Executive coach travel throughout tour
• 2 nights accommodation in 3* Mercure Elcot Park Hotel, Newbury
• Breakfast and evening meals
• Entrance to Highclere Castle
• Entrance to the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew
• A visit to Royal Windsor
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting, terms and conditions apply