With 16 sparkling lakes and England’s highest mountain peaks, The Lake District is the country’s largest National Park and a World Heritage Site. It’s home to Scafell Pike, its highest mountain and Wastwater, its deepest lake. We discover the lakeside town of Bowness-on-Windermere and the market town of Keswick.
• Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
• Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Belfast-Cairnryan
• 4 nights accommodation in the 3* Cumbria Park Hotel
• Breakfast and evening meals
• Ullswater Steamer Lake Cruise from Glenridding to Pooley
• Visit to Lowther Castle and Gardens
• Visit to Keswick, Grasmere, Ambleside and Kendal
• Free time in Carlisle
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplement £80.
To book or for more information, please contact us on 028 777 62727 or email email@example.com