Always a popular region to visit, this tour introduces you to the magnificent Yorkshire countryside and some of the counties most treasured towns and cities.
You will have time to explore picturesque Harrogate, visit the famous Skipton Market and take a steam train journey back in time to cobbled village streets.
Spend the day in York, where you can explore at your own pace – visit ‘The Shambles’ , the famous railway museum or go back in time and the Yorvik Centre. The choice is yours!
Departing 10th August 2020
From £449 per person sharing
• Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
• Return ferry crossings with Stena Line Belfast/Cairnryan
• 4 nights accommodation at the 3* Crown Hotel, Harrogate
• Breakfast and evening meals
• Entrance to RHS Harlow Carr Gardens
• Single Journey on Embassy steam railway
• Free time in Harrogate, Grassington and Carlisle
• Full day in York
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Single room supplement – £100 per person
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting, terms and conditions apply