Walk in the footsteps of legendary characters from the gripping drama “Game of Thrones”, visiting the fabled stomping ground of the “White Walkers” and follow the bleak path leading north of the wall.
Included in this tour is a Northern Lights tour which takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon which happens during the winter months. The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, is caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole.
Departing 4th & 25th February 2019
• Return flight from Belfast International to Keflavik with easyJet
• Airport taxes & security charges
• Return airport to hotel transfers
• 4 nights’ accommodation in the 4* Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik
• Full buffet Breakfast
• An escorted Northern Lights Tour*
• Game of Thrones location tour
• Hand luggage only
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
• One piece of checked in luggage 23kgs-£60 (return)
• Single room supplement – £240 per person
*As this tour is weather dependent, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
• Blue Lagoon inc transfers & entry – £120 per person
• Golden Circle & Langjokull
• Snowmobiling (Full day) – £260 per person
• Golden Circle Express Tour – £77
• Lava Tunnel – £105
Flight times (correct at the time of print)
Outward: 4:05 pm – arrives 6:35 pm
Return: 10:10 am – arrives 12:35 pm
Note: A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour.
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting, terms and conditions apply