𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂..
Walk among giants, test your limits, discover your strength with a Everest Base Camp Trek
Base Camp. Two little syllables that conjure up dreams as immense and powerful as the Himalayan Mountains themselves. This 15-day trekking tour is your chance to make these dreams come true, to challenge yourself and discover both the majesty of the mountains and your own potential. Walk among giants of nature and revel in the sense of freedom that comes from leaving Wi-Fi and Netflix behind for card games in tiny teahouses, learning about Sherpa life and watching the sunrise over Everest. Plus, our commitment to the rights and fair treatment of porters and trekking guides means you can rest assured knowing you’re doing the trek of a lifetime the ethical way.
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽
• In addition to immense rugged mountains, witness everything from still alpine lakes and glacial plains to frothy rivers and valleys covered in pink blossoms, depending on the season.
• A trek like this is the bonding experience of a lifetime and the genuine comradery formed between members of your small group will stay with your forever.
• Get your first glimpses of the mighty Himalayan range on the included flight from Kathmandu to Lukla – the famous airport in the sky.
• Hike with an experienced and passionate English-speaking local leader as well as a team of guides and porters who will introduce you to rich Sherpa culture.
• We partner with local mountaineering and porter welfare programs, so you can trek easier knowing that while our porters are taking care of you, there’s someone looking out for them
✈️Dublin Flights (1 stop)
📅 May 6th – 21st 2021 📅
More dates available
Hotel (2 nights), Teahouse (12 nights)
Private vehicle, Plane
𝗠𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗦𝗶𝘇𝗲: 𝟭𝟲
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟭𝟱 (𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗔𝗴𝗲)
𝗣𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝟱/𝟱
*Subject to availability.
*Full payment for flights may be required at time of booking