With more than 110 kilometres of trails over 131 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe.
As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically has a long season running from around the end of November running through to the first week of May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing, which can be arranged and paid for in resort.
Departing 12th January & 12th April 2020
From £649 per person sharing (3 share)
From £679 per person sharing (2 share)
• Return flights from Belfast International to Malaga
• Airport taxes and security charges
• 1 piece of checked-in luggage (23kgs)
• Transfer from Malaga airport to Sierra Nevada (approx. 2 hours)
• 5 nights accommodation in 3* GHM Monachil
• Breakfast and evening meals
• 4 days ski pack which includes: skis, sticks and boots and lift pass
• Services of a locally based Travel Solutions Resort Representative
Optional Extra: 4 days of ski lessons – £120 per person
(Minimum numbers are required for the ski lessons)
3* Hotel GHM Monachil
The traditional hotel is located at the centre of the Monachil Ski Resort. The nearest ski lift, Parador I is suitable for beginners and is connected to the main resort centre.
Flight times (correct at time of print)
Belfast International – Malaga 6.55am – 11.05am
Malaga – Belfast International 11.35am – 1.50pm
To book this trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting. Subject to availability, normal terms and conditions apply