With more than 106 kilometres of trails over 124 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe.
As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically has a long season running from around the end of November running through to the first week of May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing, and now offers “First Tracks” allowing you to hit the slopes 2hrs before its opens to the mass (payable locally).
Departing 17th February 2019
From £999 per person sharing
• Return Flights Belfast Int to Malaga
• Airport taxes and Security Charges
• Transfer from Malaga airport to Sierra Nevada (approx. 2 hours)
• 7 nights accommodation in the 3* Mont Blanc Hotel
• Buffet Breakfast and Evening Meals
• 6 day ski pack which includes, lessons, skis, sticks & boots and day lift pass
• Hot lunch on the slopes
• Services of a locally based travel solutions resort representative
Belfast International – Malaga 2.30pm – 6.45pm
Malaga – Belfast International 7.30pm – 9.45pm
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting, terms and conditions apply, based on 2 adults