With more than 106 kilometres of trails over 124 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe.
As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically has a long season running from around the end of November running through to the first week of May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing, and now offers “First Tracks” allowing you to hit the slopes 2hrs before its opens to the mass (payable locally).
Departing 17th February 2019
From £849 per person sharing
• Return flights from Belfast International to Malaga
• All airport taxes and security charges
• Return transfers from Malaga Airport to Granada
• 7 nights accommodation in the Hotel Don Juan, Granada
• Bed and breakfast basis
• 6 day ski pack which includes, lessons, skis, sticks and boots and day lift pass
• Return transfers from Granada to Sierra Nevada for the 6 days
• 20 kgs of checked luggage per person
Belfast International – Malaga 2.30pm – 6.45pm
Malaga – Belfast International 7.30pm – 9.45pm
Hotel Don Juan – Granada
Comfortable rooms feature desks, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.
Facilities include a cafe/bar, a restaurant and a relaxed lobby lounge.
Note: A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour.