Few places in the world possess the beauty and style of the historic and culturally vibrant Cape Town, the so-called “Mother City” and the oldest metropolis in South Africa with a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years. Apart from the unmissable charms of Table Mountain, the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Cape Town offers a host of sights and activities, including wonderful Victorian and Art Deco architecture, fascinating museums, great shopping, superb restaurants, live music, theatres and night-clubs.
The Garden Route is all about an abundance of blue skies, white sand beaches, rolling oceans, dramatic mountain scenery, indigenous fynbos, ostrich antics and local hospitality. A place where you can travel along routes where you are often alone on the open road or make for the malls and beaches on packaged tour comforts. Golden vineyards, sun-drenched orchards, beaches, pin-drop-silent forests, sweeping lakes and birds eye view passes add to the mix.
Departing: 11th May 2019
From£2395 per person
• Return flights from Dublin
• Taxes and security charges
• Pick up car hire on arrival at the Airport – Group C
• 3 nights’ in the 4* Victoria & Alfred Hotel – B&B
• 2 nights’ in the 4* Spier Hotel & Wine Farm, Stellenbosch – B&B
• 1 night in the 4* Eight Bells Mountain Inn, Mossel Bay – B&B
• 1 night in the 3* Madison Manor Boutique Hotel, Knysna – B&B
• 1 night in the 4* Robberg Beach Lodge, Plettenberg Bay – B&B
• 3 night Safari – 4* Amakhala Safari Lodge, Fully Inclusive including game drives
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal
*prices correct at time of posting, terms and conditions apply, based on 2 adults