Fun for all the family!
Experience magic and mystical legend at the Magic Robin Hood resort, with its enchanted lands and numerous facilities on offer.
Set in the charming town of Albir, on the outskirts of Benidorm, there is a fantastic pool area with slides and a splash park for the little ones, and plenty of entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
There is even Richard the Lionheart’s castle to explore! Sleeping in your very own wooden lodge, you will be transported right into the heart of the Robin Hood story.
* Children’s pool
* 2 restaurants with highchairs and kid’s buffet
* Children’s club (4-14yrs) – arts and crafts, small team games, sports, movie nights, water-based, story time, food-based, drama and music and games consoles
* Robins Adventure playground – swings, climbing frame, slides, adventure play area and shaded area
* Skate park (minimum 8yrs, open between 11.30am and 5.00pm). Children must be accompanied by an adult. (Equipment available for hire with refundable deposit)
* Games Experience Room.
* Indoor soft play area & slides.
* Aqua park included, featuring: slides, inflatable ring slides, half pipe, multi lane racer and aqua bowl.
* Splash park – tipping water bucket, water guns, jets, sprinklers, water dome, bars, spouts and waterfall.
(Information based on previous season and could be subject to change. Age & height restrictions may apply)
Contact Limavady Travel:
Price is based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing a Nottigham Lodge.