Iceland is not just another holiday destination. It is a country offering amazing scenery with stunning waterfalls, volcanic craters, hot springs and geysers. The capital, Reykjavik, is a vibrant city offering a choice of shops, bars and restaurants – and for the night owl, a vibrant music scene. Included in this tour is a Northern Lights tour which takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon which happens during the winter months. The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, are caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole.
Departing 7th & 14th December 2018,
11th & 18th January, 1st, 8th & 22nd February, 1st & 8th March 2019
Prices from £539 per person sharing
• Return flight from Belfast International/Keflavik with easyJet
• Airport taxes and security charges
• Hand luggage only
• Return airport to hotel transfers
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik
• Full buffet Breakfast
• An escorted Northern Lights Tour*
• Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
• One piece of checked in luggage 23kgs-£60 (return)
• Single Supplement – £180 per person
*As this tour is weather dependent, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
• Blue Lagoon inc transfers & entry – £120 per person
• Golden Circle & Langjokull Snowmobiling (Full day) – £260 per person
• Golden Circle Express Tour – £77
• Lava Tunnel – £105
Note: A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour.
To book this amazing trip or for more information or options, please contact Travel Solutions on 028 9045 5030 or email [email protected] quoting #NInja Deal