LAPLAND SANTA EXPERIENCE DAY…..
18 December 2020
18.12.20 Belfast/Pajala 0700/1100
18.12.20 Pajala/Belfast 1900/2055
1 Adult & 1 Child – £870
1 Adult & 2 Children – £1265
2 Adults & 1 Child – £1345
2 Adults & 2 Children – £1740
Book with only £99 per person deposit
To book Email [email protected] OR call 028 90471125
* A magical ride in a traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh
* A trip through the snow on a dog-sled pulled by huskies
* A thrilling ride on a snowmobile
* Exclusive festive flights
* Discovering the still, white wilderness of Swedish Lapland
* Family fun in the snow
* Time to enjoy organised activities throughout the day
* A host of treasured memories to cherish
WHAT DOES THIS PRICE INCLUDE?
* Exclusive chartered return flights direct to Pajala, in Swedish Lapland
* Return transfers from the airport to Santa’s village
* In-flight catering
* Warm and cosy thermal clothing including gloves and boots
* Hot berry juice to drink
* A ‘Search for Santa’ experience
* A private family meeting with Father Christmas
* A token Christmas gift for every child
* An exhilarating snowmobile ride
* A traditional reindeer sleigh ride
* Husky sledding through the snowy countryside
* A two-course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs
Your Lapp hosts will meet you, dressed in traditional Sami costume, before you take a short, warm and comfortable coach journey to Santa’s Home.
After a quick change into the cosy, thermal garments provided, you’ll head out into the snow. Enjoy a magical ride in a traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh, a trip through the countryside on a dog-sled pulled by real huskies and a thrilling ride on a snowmobile. Between the organised activities, you’ll have time to enjoy the snow, with toboggan rides, snowman building and snowball fights!
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head into the welcoming warmth of the main building, and tuck in to a delicious two-course lunch. Warming hot berry juice and biscuits will also be available throughout the day.
But the highlight of the day will surely come as you set foot on the ‘secret path’ through the forest, and follow the twinkling lanterns to Santa’s log cabin home. Father Christmas will be waiting there to greet you personally; the perfect end to a perfect, magical day.
*Prices valid as of 20.05.20 and are subject to change and availability at time of booking, max child age 15